My Lazy B**** meal for today is a tofu scramble! Another thats easy and customizable even for picky eaters! Oh, and theres protein.
- Extra Firm Tofu
- Pepper cut into bitesize pieces
- Nutritional Yeast
- Other seasoning you fancy
(How much, you ask? Eyeball it!)
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on medium low while you chop up any veggies you're using
- Add veg to the oil followed shortly after by your crumbled up tofu
- Add in your nutritional yeast or other seasoning you fancy
- Cook on medium until the veggies start to crisp up or brown and the tofu is nice and coated in any juices
- Add your spinach last and stir a few more minutes
- Plate, season and enjoy!